COVID-19 Information Resources
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC):
The CDC’s website offers information about Coronavirus cases in the United States and efforts to prevent the spread of the disease, including:
- An up-to-date overview of Coronavirus cases in the United States (HERE)
- Symptoms of the Coronavirus (HERE)
- What to do when you’re sick (HERE)
- How to know if you’re at higher risk of getting very sick from the Coronavirus (HERE)
- Steps to prevent illness (HERE)
- Other frequently asked questions (HERE)
U.S. Department of State:
- For up-to-date travel advisories, visit the U.S. Department of State’s website HERE.
- U.S. Military veterans who believe they may have contracted the Coronavirus may contact the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs’ VISN 8 Clinical 24/7 Contact Center by phone at 1(877)741-3400. See more HERE.
- For information and guidance from the WHO regarding the Coronavirus, visit their website HERE.
- For information on the Coronavirus from the NIH, visit their website HERE.