Start Date: 3/3/2021 8:00 AM EST
End Date: 3/3/2021 10:00 AM EST
Venue Name: You will be emailed the ZOOM link the day before the Webinar
Florida Pest Management Association
Sponsor: Florida Pest Management Association
FPMA is pleased to partner with Charlene Mertz of Nisus to offer this WDO Webinar CEU. Class size is limited so register early!
Please note the following specifications to attend this Webinar:
- The Webinar is conducted through ZOOM meeting. You do not need an account, however, you will need to have access to a computer and will join via a link which will be sent to you 1 day prior to the meeting. This meeting is NOT supported by phone call in. If you do not have ZOOM downloaded to the device you will be using, please download ZOOM prior to the webinar date.
- You MUST supply your Operator License number in the registration process in order to receive CEU credit so please have this available. (This will be entered on the "responses" tab during registration). A valid email address and phone number must also be provided in case we need to contact you regarding any license number discrepancies.
- Attendance through the entire Webinar is required and will be monitored.
- Each registrant must attend the webinar on their own separate device (multiple attendees on one device is not supported for attendance purposes).
Borate Behaviors on Wood Destroying Organisms
8:00 AM - 10:00 AM * Eastern Time
2 credit hours
Boron and Borates defined
Opportunities with pre-treats
Drywoods, beetles, carpenter ants, fungi
Cost: $20 Members*
$25 Non Members
* If you do not have your Member login, please contact HQ at 407-293-8627 for assistance. Members must log in to receive the Member price.